Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Justice Party

I created this blog less than a week ago and then I find this. Baby Jesus does exist! (Sorry O'Reilly).

Conditions are ripe for a liberal third-party. Course, if you ask me, it should be called the Liberal Party, but whatevuh. Violet's proposal is pie-in-the-sky, and I've never heard of her blog before, but it's an idea that could spread because it's what every liberal is thinking anyway. The Democrats are already fractured into a progressive wing, the Blue Dogs, and people who don't give a shit about policy, just whether or not they get theirs, which of course includes the Blue Dogs.
Obama has had his chance to implement the kumbaya strategy of governance, and it has not produced great justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type stuff on my internet home! Type whatever! However, comments that do not comport with great justice shall be ridiculed by the community - by which I mean me and my cat.