Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Riddance, You Fat Fuck

Seems like most folks are taking the high road when it comes to Rush Limbaugh's health troubles. Digby's all like, "I won't gloat but I'll just remind everyone of Michael J. Fox." And that liberal den of sin at Wonkette is waiting until the fat bastard actually dies until they start in with the death jokes. Well, Great Justice places no special importance on the value of human life. Not that we're sociopaths, it's just that we think ideas and institutions are the only important things, and Rush Limbaugh is simply a meat puppet filled with wretched prejudices and reactionary politics. Great Justice wishes that Rush Limbaugh would take a substantial proportion of the world's hate, ignorance and greed with him when he dies, but alas he will not. He won't even take right-wing radio. So Rush, go and die -- or not. It really doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type stuff on my internet home! Type whatever! However, comments that do not comport with great justice shall be ridiculed by the community - by which I mean me and my cat.