Is it too much to ask, voters of Amurica, to have someone who eschews politics as usual-- or politics at all-- in the Senate? This guy is like the Democratic version of Joe the Plummer; he didn't come up through traditional channels, he just came up! I, for one, think it's refreshing. I think he's a diamond in the talus heap of South Carolina politics. So he has some legal troubles, so? If I had a dime for every black man accused of obscenity by a white woman-- well, I would have plenty of dimes.
On a more serious note, Jim DeMint is one moderately fucked scandal away from getting booted out of office. Come on progressives! Let's do this!
Police Promise That Drone Use Will be Narrow; Be Skeptical
-
Some questions you might ask your local police officials as operations in
some departments belie that promise
22 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Type stuff on my internet home! Type whatever! However, comments that do not comport with great justice shall be ridiculed by the community - by which I mean me and my cat.