"Let me address criticisms. 1) Vietnam is over, hippies. 2) The status quo is not good. You people, whoever you are, who want the status quo are so stupid that I'm starting to think you don't actually exist. 3) Open-ended escalation is not good. You people are also stupid."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Type stuff on my internet home! Type whatever! However, comments that do not comport with great justice shall be ridiculed by the community - by which I mean me and my cat.
I emerged from my sleep pod in the year 2000 covered in nourishing spice and bong smoke. Those who kept my space ship clean of dead skin while I was away left milk and cookies-- and internet.
ED vs LOGICAL FALLACIES: BASE RATE FALLACY
-
Boy howdy, has it been a long time since we've done one of these. If you
recognize the format of that title you are officially OG Gin and Tacos.
Well done....
It’s a hot take, except it’s cold and doesn’t take
-
Why is David Gergen still alive? This might seem like a rather harsh
question — and certainly no one here wishes him dead — but what is
accomplished by pay...
Crisis
-
I suppose some people might wonder why I'm not completely hysterical. Why
would I be hysterical? The building where I've lived for 22 years is
scheduled fo...
PayPal and Bingo are a Match Made in Heaven
-
Okay, okay, I know that I typically only write about slots, but come on – I
know for a fact that there’s plenty of people who read my site and play
games...
The Return on My Investment
-
By: Aaron Datesman
It's easy to recognize a win when it comes with a trophy at the end (or, in
the case of politics, an inauguration). It's harder to rec...
And A One, And A Two . . .
-
(From SAVAGE MULES. I keep reading how Bernie Sanders is George McGovern.
Maybe he is.)
*ANTIWAR MULE CAMEO*
As the Nixon era commenced, larger sections...
Light's Out
-
Hello NPR Checkers and anyone stopping by for a look.
I think it's time for a final post to NPR Check. For the first several
years of this blog I posted n...
go on hiatus
-
Other work is calling me away from effective management of this blog, so
I'm going to take a break.
Many thank-yous to the uncountable readers, comment...
South Park Keynesians
-
This post is about the March, 2009 episode of South Park called "
Margaritaville". In it, Trey Parker and Matt Stone clearly endorse
Keynesianism, so in my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Type stuff on my internet home! Type whatever! However, comments that do not comport with great justice shall be ridiculed by the community - by which I mean me and my cat.